Trinity Health FirstChoice is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Estimated Pay Breakdown
$3,370 in weekly taxable income
$950 in weekly tax free income
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 01/19/2021
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
- Perks: Be a part of the only nationwide healthcare system Trinity Health, we have created our own Internal Nursing float pool at our 92 hopitals in 22 states. Offering a variety of options to fit your career goals and help us fill short term and long term jobs.
About Philadelphia, PA
One of the most historic cities in America, Philadelphia is an ideal place to spend a weekend - preferably a long one. Be sure to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Constitution and Declaration of Independence were signed. Both are part of Independence National Historic Park. Philadelphia also boasts some outstanding art museums, including the Rodin Museum. The Franklin Institute Science Museum is one of many area attractions honoring the life and work of Benjamin Franklin, the city's most famous ambassador. After digesting all of that history, be sure you save room for a classic Philly cheese steak sandwich.
NurseFly rates working as a travel nurse in Philadelphia, PA
About Trinity Health FirstChoice
Choose your own schedule. Premium pay.
FirstChoice offers a rewarding nursing career with significant scheduling flexibility to fit your life. FirstChoice nurses fill critical positions when unforeseen or unplanned circumstances occur; or, when there is a position open due to an extended leave-of-absence.
You’ll get to experience a variety of practice settings while traveling within your local region or traveling nationally – your choice!
Nurses, join us in caring for our community, we can't do it without you.
FirstChoice exclusively supports facilities within the Trinity Health system meaning you will have a consistent experience between job sites. Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care.
We understand that there has been a fundamental shift in the nursing position in recent years and like any other employee, nurses want more options and flexibility in their careers. FirstChoice provides you with both along with the comfort and security of one employer.
- Benefits of Being a FirstChoice Nurse:Flexible scheduling – select shifts with no weekend or holiday requirements
- Premium pay
- Choose your own travel adventure—work in a variety of practice settings
- Wide range of assignments available
- Housing and meal stipend
- Online self-scheduling (app available)
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements of a FirstChoice Nurse:Registered nurse with a license in the state(s) you will work
- Minimum of 2 years, depending on specialty area
- Willingness to float between facilities
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility
About Trinity HealthHealth is a leading not-for-profit Catholic health system with 92 hospitals and hundreds of primary, specialty and continuing care centers across the United States.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Lisa Livingston from Trinity Health FirstChoice to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.