American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN PACU - Post Anesthetic Care for a travel nursing job in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Estimated Pay Breakdown
$1,523 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/01/2020
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Post-Anesthesia Care Unit - PACU Nurse - (PACU RN)
StartDate: 10/01/2020Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1449.00 - 1598.00
- Recovery Room (PACU) RN for 325 bed Level 3 Trauma center using EPIC charting - Plan on spending a good chunk of your time exploring Temple Square. This walled neighborhood at the heart of Salt Lake City hosts spectacular buildings such as the Salt Lake Temple as well as lush gardens and soaring sculptures. But there's more to do: The Great Salt Lake provides a spectacular setting for hiking and picnicking, while the nearby Wasatch National Forest is cross-hatched with scenic trails. - Check out the Utah Olympic Park for a larger boost of adrenaline, or try your hand on the slopes in Park City or nearby Snowbird Ski Resort.
Years of Experience: 2.
- ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Current UT or eNLC license
Surrounded by soaring mountain ranges, Salt Lake City boasts beautiful scenery and a bustling city scene. Home to some of the best snowboarding and skiing conditions in the country, the city was chosen as host for the 2002 Winter Olympics. The Living Planet Aquarium and Clark Planetarium offer educational family fun, while the city's many museums document the history, culture, and arts of the region. The city's many parks offer plenty of recreational options, with scenic spots for picnics and sports alike.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Post anesthesia care unit nurse, PACU, PACU nurse, post anesthesia, post-operative, anesthesia, PACU RN, nursing, nurses, registered nurse, RN, R.N., medical, hospital, patient care, healthcare, health care
About Salt Lake City, UT
NurseFly rates working as a travel nurse in Salt Lake City, UT as a 63 out of 100.
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Vance Passaquindici from American Mobile Healthcare to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.