TaleMed is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Santa Rosa, California.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
About Santa Rosa, CA
If you're into wine-tasting, a weekend in Santa Rosa is certain to be satisfying. But this region of magnificent redwoods, rolling hills and ocean vistas has a great mix of other fun pastimes as well. Located right in the center of the Sonoma County wine region, Santa Rosa is home to several vineyards with world-class wines, rich histories and beautiful surroundings. The Matanzas Creek Winery offers June and July visitors a chance to enjoy its aromatic fields of blooming lavender, but its Estate Gardens and spectacular scenery are tourist draws year-round. If golf is your passion, grab your clubs and spend a relaxing afternoon at Fountaingrove or one of the other popular courses. Young and old alike will delight in the Charles M. Schulz Museum, which chronicles the evolution and history of Snoopy and the "Peanuts" gang. With wine or without, a trip to Santa Rosa is one you'll never forget.
NurseFly rates working as a travel nurse in Santa Rosa, CA
At TaleMed, our purpose is incorporated into our very name: to match the top talent in medicine with positions that fulfill your professional and personal ambitions.
We recognize that everyone’s reason for choosing the traveling healthcare industry is unique. That’s why we have partnerships with some of the most prestigious and highly respected public and private health systems in all 50 states, ensuring that you’ll always be able to follow your passion and fulfill your purpose, wherever that might lead you.
The TaleMed Advantage:
- Guaranteed hours and tax-free stipends when your shift is cancelled or shortened
- Weekly pay every Friday via direct deposit
- Paid time off and sick time based on the state where you’re working
- Experienced Staffing Coordinator prepared to guide and assist you throughout your assignment and between assignments
- Clinical liaison team available 24/7 to offer medical and professional support and career development
- Housing liaison helps locate furnished properties
- Top-rated malpractice insurance to cover you against medical liability claims
- We pay your way - all your lab work and medical tests required before and during assignments, reimbursement of equipment, supplies, parking, certification and licensure, and continuing education
- Automatically enrolled in our 401K plan after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service, and we match at 100% up to 3% of your income and match at 50% up to 5% of your income
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered to you on Day One from Anthem Blue Cross PPO