TaleMed is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Travel
About Baton Rouge, LA
Settled by Europeans on Native American hunting grounds, the city of Baton Rouge has grown up under the influence of English, French, Spanish, and native cultures. The city is proud of its Cajun and Creole heritage, with clubs famous for playing the blues, and streets full of restaurants serving up everything from spicy Bayou foods to Caribbean home cooking. Located on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi delta, visitors can watch the sun set over the levees or ride on a riverboat casino.
NurseFly rates working as a travel nurse in Baton Rouge, LA
At TaleMed, our purpose is incorporated into our very name: to match the top talent in medicine with positions that fulfill your professional and personal ambitions.
We recognize that everyone’s reason for choosing the traveling healthcare industry is unique. That’s why we have partnerships with some of the most prestigious and highly respected public and private health systems in all 50 states, ensuring that you’ll always be able to follow your passion and fulfill your purpose, wherever that might lead you.
The TaleMed Advantage:
- Guaranteed hours and tax-free stipends when your shift is cancelled or shortened
- Weekly pay every Friday via direct deposit
- Paid time off and sick time based on the state where you’re working
- Experienced Staffing Coordinator prepared to guide and assist you throughout your assignment and between assignments
- Clinical liaison team available 24/7 to offer medical and professional support and career development
- Housing liaison helps locate furnished properties
- Top-rated malpractice insurance to cover you against medical liability claims
- We pay your way - all your lab work and medical tests required before and during assignments, reimbursement of equipment, supplies, parking, certification and licensure, and continuing education
- Automatically enrolled in our 401K plan after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service, and we match at 100% up to 3% of your income and match at 50% up to 5% of your income
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered to you on Day One from Anthem Blue Cross PPO