TaleMed is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Baltimore, Maryland.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Travel
About Baltimore, MD
Since the redevelopment of the Inner Harbor in the late 1970s, Baltimore has set the standard for urban renewal. While a good part of the city's action centers around the fun and festive Harbor area, where street entertainers, open-air concerts, fireworks and parades abound, the surrounding neighborhoods offer all sorts of interesting landmarks, unique shops and delicious restaurants. Wander around Fells Point, the oldest section of Baltimore, reminiscent of an old English village, complete with pubs and cobblestone streets. Take the kids to the aquarium and check out the imaginative creations at the American Visionary Art Museum. Or stop by the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum for an in-depth look at the Great Bambino's life. Baltimore is also renowned for its African-American heritage sites, plus festivals and cultural events that take place throughout the year. From historic places and harbor cruises to family friendly attractions and fabulous neighborhoods, Charm City is one of the top tourist destinations in the United States.
NurseFly rates working as a Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse in Baltimore, MD
At TaleMed, our purpose is incorporated into our very name: to match the top talent in medicine with positions that fulfill your professional and personal ambitions.
We recognize that everyone’s reason for choosing the traveling healthcare industry is unique. That’s why we have partnerships with some of the most prestigious and highly respected public and private health systems in all 50 states, ensuring that you’ll always be able to follow your passion and fulfill your purpose, wherever that might lead you.
The TaleMed Advantage:
- Guaranteed hours and tax-free stipends when your shift is cancelled or shortened
- Weekly pay every Friday via direct deposit
- Paid time off and sick time based on the state where you’re working
- Experienced Staffing Coordinator prepared to guide and assist you throughout your assignment and between assignments
- Clinical liaison team available 24/7 to offer medical and professional support and career development
- Housing liaison helps locate furnished properties
- Top-rated malpractice insurance to cover you against medical liability claims
- We pay your way - all your lab work and medical tests required before and during assignments, reimbursement of equipment, supplies, parking, certification and licensure, and continuing education
- Automatically enrolled in our 401K plan after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service, and we match at 100% up to 3% of your income and match at 50% up to 5% of your income
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered to you on Day One from Anthem Blue Cross PPO