Host Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Austin, Texas.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Why Choose Host Healthcare?
Passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the agency of choice for new and experienced travelers looking for opportunities far away and close to home. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also become your number one advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as the liaison between you and the facility.
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare!
Host Healthcare offers amazing benefits and perks.
- We offer the best pay for our travelers.
- Day one medical, dental and vision insurance.
- License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement.
- Matching 401k.
- Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend.
- Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty, shopping, and hotels.
If you are interested in this position, please contact your recruiter and reference Job #469845
About Austin, TX
Live music is the essence of Austin, but it isnt even close to the whole story. With spectacular entertainment districts, ubiquitous culture and top-notch restaurants, Austin allows you to create your own soundtrack. Austin boasts more than 250 music venues, the worlds first James Beard Award-winning barbeque pitmaster, an eclectic arts scene and the unique migration of 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats. Take a look around and put the Live Music Capital of the World on your playlist.
NurseFly rates working as a travel nurse in Austin, TX
About Host Healthcare
At Host Healthcare, our goal is simple: to attract, place, and retain the highest quality nursing and therapy professionals to fill the needs of our clients nationwide. Our mission is to provide the highest level of service to every healthcare professional we encounter.
Host Healthcare works with nursing and therapy professionals to identify their career interests and personal goals, and places them in outstanding positions across the United States. Host Healthcare’s personalized service and focus on long-term partnerships make us the organization of choice for clinical institutions and healthcare professionals.
At Host Healthcare, we recognize that there are many healthcare staffing companies to choose from. We are different because we go to great lengths to take care of our customers. From our customized client services to our generous benefits for our travelers such as 24-hour emergency support and a personal Career Consultant, Host Healthcare is here to serve your needs.
Our vision is to exceed the expectations of our clients and our healthcare professionals by offering a high-end staffing service. In doing so, we hope that our company will enhance the well-being of the communities that we serve.
Why Choose Host Healthcare?
- We know travel healthcare: Our team has decades of experience in the healthcare staffing industry.
- We are dedicated to finding the best travel assignment for you at the highest pay rate.
- We offer industry leading benefits for you while on assignment.
- We are always here to support you while on a travel healthcare job assignment.
- We understand how important your job is, and we are committed to treating you with the dignity you deserve.